Tropic Skin Care is a multi-award winning British brand that manufactures fresh, natural, cruelty free and vegan beauty products. Co-owned by Susan Ma and Lord Alan Sugar, we are currently the 14th fastest growing company in the UK (Sunday Times) and have been crowned 'Emerging Brand of the Year’ by the Virgin Fast Track Awards. Our brand essence is 'Empowering Beauty’ and our route to market is through our 8000 strong Ambassador family who build their own beauty businesses selling our exceptional, ethical products nationwide. With a fast growing, vibrant HQ family of close to 100 members, we offer plenty of career development opportunities within a company culture that is passionate, supportive and positive.
Right now, we’re looking for a sharp and meticulous Supply Chain Coordinator to help our stock control team. Your objective is to ensure we have adequate stock in our warehouses as many other departments will depend on this objective being met.
As a Supply Chain Coordinator Day to day tasks will involve:
- Setting up purchasing contracts with suppliers
- Negotiating best prices (skills of persuasion required here!)
- Maintaining a great relationship with suppliers
- Liaising with Stock Controller to understand what needs ordering
- Coordinating supply chain of goods delivery date and effectively communicating that information with warehouse team.
- Data input and management of all purchase orders and deliveries in Sage Software.
- Executing all purchases from start to finish, including chasing suppliers and refund request if goods are not as described.
- Supply Chain experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Impeccable organisation skills
- Effective communication skills
- Computer literate
- Experience with purchasing and logistics and supply chain
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'