Supply Chain Coordinator
Are you ready to take the next step into the world of supply Chain & Procurement?
Are you eager to develop your skills in Supplier management, negotiations, and given training with the opportunity to undertake professional qualifications.
To provide support and co-ordination for the activities of the Supply Chain Partners. To engage with and fully support the existing suppliers on a regular basis and support the on-boarding of new suppliers in an organised and professional manner, and in accord with the Company’s charter
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
• Ensure all supplier information, compliance or quality based records and files are reviewed and updated in accordance with policy covering annual or more frequent reaccreditation activity.
• Ensure that all static system data records representing the suppliers’ allocation to client, geographical area and trade discipline (tiering records) are established for new suppliers and maintained.
• Proactively monitor the supply chain’s performance records to achieve the Service Level agreed with the business.
• Proactively monitor the application process for supply chain partner and intervene in order to provide support and guide
• Assist all Cloudfm departments and Supply Chain Partners as an escalation point for ongoing situations
• Provide information to Supply Chain Management and Director regarding developing concerns with Supply Chain partners in a timely manner
• Monitor email and telephone contact lines ensuring that incoming queries and requests for assistance from suppliers are captured and responded to in accordance with service management criteria.
• Develop close working relationships with internal customers and service providers.
• Support the business in driving best practice with the supply chain process.
• Support and provide input to supply chain initiatives and innovations.
• Work closely with other departments to ensure smooth and seamless service.
• Assist in the preparation of reports, processing and checking information in line with company protocols
• Attend supplier training sessions on-site in Colchester, Newark and remotely using communication technology as required
• Attend supplier performance review meetings with senior management as required
Knowledge and Experience
- Previous experince within a similar role
- Previous experience within Supply Chain
- Excellent working knowledge of IT systems
- General Administration
- Supply Chain
- Project Coordination
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job