Supply Chain Coordinator
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Our Client, a well established distributor of personal care products now has a phenomenal opportunity for a Supply Chain Coordinator to join their team based at their office in Lancashire.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced supply chain professional to make their mark in a new role in a rapidly expanding organisation.
As a Supply Chain Coordinator your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the accurate recording of stock movements on the SAP system
- Reviewing stock and sales reports and sense checking forecasts for MRP
- Controlling the MRP (net requirements) process.
- Raising purchase orders on suppliers.
- Maintain accuracy of item master & stock database.
- Familiarity with import arrivals and freight forwarder procedures an advantage.
- Other clerical duties related to the role
- Previous experience within a similar Supply Chain / Inventory Controller role.
- Attention to detail.
- Must be comfortable with MRP and ideally have experience of SAP.
- Comfortable with analysing large volumes of data and maintaining database disciplines.
- Strong Excel skills required.
- Self-starter able to work with low supervision.
Our client is looking for a highly motivated and enjoys the challenge of a diverse role whilst having an eye for detail. It is also essential that the successful candidate is a team player, committed to the company, has a flexible and thorough approach with the ability to priorities their work.
For further information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting REF: NJR7646