Supply Chain Coordinator
The company was founded in the 70's and they have been providing services for the public and private sector nationwide ever since.
They pride themselves on their professionalism and investment in their staff, providing every employee with a rewarding career.
The main purpose of this role is to assist with the management and development of the Supply Chain to meet the companies strategic objectives.
Key Duties include:
• Find, vet and ensure capability of new supply chain members
• Produce analytical graphs from performance data
• Meet regularly with supply chain members conducting reviews and produce development plans
• Maintain supply chain database
• Develop the best performing supply chain members to Category 1 status
• Update and promote supply chain procedures and processes
• Oversee the PQQ process
• Assist Procurement Manager in general purchasing acitivities
To be successful in this role you will have:
• The ability to engage and build strong relationships
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and Outlook
• The ability to meet deadlines
• Attention to detail
• Strong level of written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work well in a team and individually
• Excellent organisation skills
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply online today!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business