Our client is currently hiring for a Supply Chain Coordinator to join their established and fast growing team based in Basingstoke, Hampshire. Applicants must have prior experience within supply chain/logistics and be confident to hit the ground running in a busy and demanding environment.
- Systematic review and update of customer demand and providing it to the vendors on regular weekly.
- Review of delivery/production plan provided by vendors to ensure customer requirement can be met.
- Control of inventory levels to ensure achievement of company inventory target.
- Effective management of phase in/out parts to satisfy customer needs whilst minimising obsolete inventory.
- Price maintenance through effective communication with sales.
- Maintenance and update of customer procedures and maintenance of customer website portals.
- Processing and analysing credit claims.
- Arranging returns and issuing relevant paperwork.
- Analysis of customer requirements to identify trends and demand variances.
- Lead vendors to achieve on-time customer delivery.
- Set up and organise exceptional freight.
- Communicate effectively with management, colleagues & vendors.
- Monitor and improve assigned KPI's.
- Previous experience in a supply chain, purchasing, logistics or procurement role.
- Able to work well unsupervised, in a pressured and demanding environment.
- Results oriented, Self-motivated and proactive and with flexible attitude.
- Strong organisational skills, prioritising workloads, multi-tasking and attention to detail is essential.
- Demonstrate ability to identify and solve problems.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Our client offers excellent benefits and incentives, career progression opportunities and an exciting, vibrant environment.
This is a full-time position working Monday-Friday, 8.30am-5pm.
Please apply online to be considered.