The Supply Chain and Logistics Division of SF Group are currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Coordinator for our client in Banbury, Oxfordshire.
Due to a recent relocation of our client's offices they are now looking to recruit additional members to their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a growing business, which already have over 30,000 employees worldwide, they are fast becoming a world class global supplier of end to end supply chain solutions.
As the Supply Chain Coordinator you will be responsible for supporting with supply chain activities within the Automotive and Industrial Sector.
- Liaising with internal departments, ensuring any issues are identified and resolved within the supply chain
- Arrange inbound transport using the most efficient and effective means
- Ensure all goods inwards queries are resolved in a timely manner
- Support with the resolution of invoice queries
- Follow relevant processes for customs bonding and release to the customers
The successful candidate must have a minimum of 3 years experience in supply chain/logistics as well as the following experience:
- Excellent telephone manner and general communication skills
- Good working knowledge of ERP is desirable
- Strong Excel and Word skills
- Previous automotive or industrial sector is desirable
- Experience of dealing with international suppliers and knowledge of import processes, ideally to include customs bonding and freight forwarding
- Strong attention to detail and highly organised
- Customer focused
In return our client is looking to pay £20-25k per annum working Monday- Friday either 7am-3pm or 8am-4pm.
If this sounds like you then please call Alice Wright on for more information, or apply below.