Supply Chain Coordinator, Bournemouth, £24,000 - £25,000 p.a. + Bonus, Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm, 23 days holiday + Bank Holidays, Free Parking
Dovetail Recruitment are pleased to be working with a very successful Bournemouth based company in recruiting for a Supply Chain Coordinator. The right person for this role will possess the experience, drive and determination to succeed in a friendly but pressurised and fast paced environment.
You will be responsible for the service and stock levels for your own customer accounts as well as forecasting, scheduling and stock management. Building and maintaining relationships both internally and externally is of high importance
A hands-on approach is certainly required for this role and the ideal candidate will hold a keen eye for detail and analytics.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Management of customer accounts
- Sending weekly updates/reports to customers
- Analysis of customer sales & stock data to ensure sales are maximised
- Preparing monthly overview reports
- Running weekly stock update meetings with commercial Account Managers to discuss service level, stock shortages, over stocks, product changes, future stock levels and agree replenishment purchase orders
- Assisting with management of exit plans and launches for new ranges
- Managing inventory levels and regular reviews of inventory projection to plan and arrange shipments with colleagues in Asia offices & international suppliers
- Reviewing forecasts in line with demand and retail sales
- Liaising with the administration team regarding customer order issues and providing them with details to raise purchase orders
Skills and Experience:
- Experience within Supply Chain is essential
- Experience of working with International Customers and suppliers
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the confidence to communicate at all levels within the business
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent computer skills, ideally including SAP
This position would suit candidates either working as or with experience of: Supply Chain, Logistics, Import / Export, Planning, Goods Transportation, Freight, Procurement, Purchasing, Buying, Sourcing or Inventory
If you are interested in this position, please click on 'Apply Now’.
Alternatively, to find out more, or to see other opportunities that we have available please visit our website.
- Inventory Control
- Maintaining Relationships
- Stock Management
- Supply Chain
- Supply Chain Management