About Our Client
Our client is a global provider of world class, end-to end supply chain services across a variety of sectors. They are specialists in providing revenue growth, inventory reduction and operating costs reduction.
They operate on a global scale with facilities in the UK & Europe, North America, the Indian sub-Continent and the Asia Pacific region.
Supply Chain Coordinator
Be responsible for ensuring the supply chain for the assigned vendors and customers by following the specific processes, regular communications and addressing exceptions on a timely basis.
Monitor supply and demand pipeline and analyse as required to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction while meeting service level agreements such as on time delivery , inventory levels and system accuracy, timely and accurate ASN’s, paperwork , correct packaging specification.
Lead meetings with vendors and customers to drive improvements in performance. Identify opportunities for improvements in the Supply Chain to drive out waste and improve added value.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Communicate all order & schedule requirements promptly to the vendor in line with department work instructions.
- Establish appropriate lead-time to customer with the Operational Team.
- Liaise effectively and collaboratively with warehouse employees, quality team, IT, Finance team and third party transport providers, ensuring any identified issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Take appropriate action to satisfy customer backorder needs within agreed SLA’s.
- Ensure adherence to latest packaging specifications
- Load part data to Product Data Management system & manage cradle to grave life-cycle
- Promote the use of portal and systems and process with customers and vendors.
- Where required, arrange inbound transport using the most economical method taking into account the urgency of supply.
- Ensure that all Goods Inwards queries are resolved promptly, contacting the vendor to prevent re-occurrence.
- Follow relevant part of the processes as per department instructions for customs bonding and release to customers
- Ensure that supply chain arrangements are made and stakeholders communicated and issues escalated on a timely manner
- Facilitate the resolution of invoice queries & supply-stop situations to ensure continuity of supply
Location – Banbury OX16
The Successful Applicant will have the following:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in supply chain / logistics role.
- Good telephone manner/general communication skills
- Good working knowledge of ERP and competent user of Microsoft Word and Excel applications
- Previous auto & industrial sector background is desirable but not essential
- Experience of international trade such as dealing with international suppliers and knowledge of import processes and associated familiarity with customs bonding and dealing with freight forwarders advantageous
- Positive attitude with the ambition and drive to exceed expectations
What’s on Offer?
Our Client offers a variety of competitive benefit schemes which can be utilised by all staff including 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, and a defined Pension Scheme.
Apply for This Job
If you feel this job opportunity is the right one for you- Please use the apply link!
We will review your application as soon as possible and contact you if you are success