PE Global are seeking a Supply Chain Coordinator to work with our multinational medical device client for their location in Staffordshire.
The role is released on an initial 3 month contract basis, but with the distinct possibility of further extension(s).
- Manage on-time order placements and material deliveries in an accurate manner including experience of generating purchase orders
- Actively confirming and challenging supplier capacity
- Anticipating and delivering relevant actions required to ensure GE deliveries will be made on time.
- Paying particular attention to KPI in particular Inventory levels and OTIF.
- International trade and knowledge of Incoterms
- CIPS Preferred
- SAP ERP System management essential
- MS Office applications
- Knowledge of Manufacturing / Project Environment
Interested candidates can send an up-to-date copy of their CV, marked for the attention of David.