Would you like to join a leader in global food ingredients, bringing technology leadership and sustainable growth to the food and beverage industries.
Grow your career: our brands are produced using cutting edge advanced food technology innovation.Key responsibilities of the role are summarised below and are subject to change according to business needs:
- Learn and work with relevant ERP systems to extract inventory, sales order and purchase order data for Hub materials.
- Quickly learn, work with and maintain relevant stock management tools, with responsibility for master data accuracy and ordering based on system suggestions
- Generate weekly 'At Risks' report to flag up projected stock shortfalls
- Manage and report on inventory levels to business defined targets - Escalate anomalies (safety stocks, MOQ's etc) to Supply Planner to ensure delivery targets are met. Question and challenge the data being presented.
- Work with central call off team to resolve stock shortages and return stocks to healthy levels
- Work with technical teams to develop action plans for slow moving stocks to reduce stock write-offs
- Work with and develop expertise in material call-off and planning using SAP ECC & APO modules
- Invoices (Reconciliation)
- Review the material availability and confirm production plan release in line with daily schedule.
- Manage the cut and run coordination process with Manufacturing, CC and K&N
Requirements for this position
The successful candidate will demonstrate a combination of the, technical skills and experience and personal competencies outlined as follows:
Technical Skills & Experience
- Supply chain experience preferred but not essential
- Experience in working with SAP in a manufacturing context an advantage but full training will be given..
- Excellent Microsoft Excel are essential for this role
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- SAP stock management ERP raw material supply planner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job