We have an exciting new opportunity for a Supply Chain Coordinator to work within the Stock Allocation Department of our client’s business in Elland, Halifax.
The Role of Supply Chain Coordinator
As a member of a small team the successful candidate will:
• Report directly to the Stock Allocation Manager to ensure wholesale delivery schedules are communicated and achieved across the network.
• Aim to achieve optimum availability across 12 core sites by coordinating the delivery diaries of the containers from docks to warehouse.
• Get involved with analysis of internal daily reporting to ensure stock allocation KPI’s across the network are being met.
For the role of Supply Chain Coordinator you must have / be:
• Numerate, methodical and have excellent attention to detail
• Able to organise your working day, to meet tight deadlines
• Display an analytical and organised approach to problem solving
• Able to demonstrate excellent IT skills in Microsoft Office are essential
• Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
• The ability to communicate at all levels across all company sites
• Experience within a logistics or tyre industry would be beneficial
For the role of Supply Chain Coordinator there is a good salary on offer plus KPI Bonus and the hours of work are Monday to Friday, 8am to 5.30pm.
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Purchasing, buying, stock control, warehouse, distribution,
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job