Supply Chain Coordinator required to arrange and control multi modal shipments on behalf of our major clients within the chemical sector, whilst delivering the strategic objectives of the group. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the full shipment process for the areas under his/her control.
• Planning and arrangement of international consignments according to client instructions and requirements
• Receiving of pre-advices and shipping documentation
• End to end monitoring of inbound and cross trade movements.
• Opening of files in internal TMS
• Issuing customs clearance instructions and ensuring 100% compliance with AEO and customs policy
• Booking of FCL and LCL deliveries
• Day to day invoicing and job costing
• Follow up of on shipments until it is delivered
• Communication with overseas offices/partners
• Customer service skills
One years experience required.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job