A Supply Chain Coordinator is required to work with an international company based in South Bristol. Working within a small but busy team this role is perfect for someone looking to move into supply chain with a growing company.
Specific Responsibilities will include:
- Liaising and reviewing suppliers performance and pricing
- Data reconciliations and analysis
- To coordinate purchase and production orders
- Manage and reconcile existing supply chain orders
- Work closely with Supply Chain Manager on ad hoc projects
- Assist with demand planning and forecasting
The ideal candidate for this role will have
- High attention to detail
- An analytical approach
- Strong Excel Skills; Pivot Tables and V-Look ups
- Previous experience with an ERP system
- CIPS qualification desirable but not essential
This is a permanent full time position (Monday - Friday) based in South Bristol with parking.
This role is paying between £19,000 - £21,000.
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days, unfortunately, your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities
- Pivot Tables
- Supply Chain