Want to join a growing restaurant business that saw 50% growth last year and predicts even more this year?
Want to have the autonomy to forge your own path? Develop and implement your own systems?
Are you looking to travel Europe upto twice a week - fully paid for?
Well read on…
POD Talent are working with a fast growing business in the restaurant sector who have established a solid base within the UK and are growing rapidly in Europe. Their goal for the next few years is to double in size.
The supply chain co-ordinator will be responsible for managing the relationship between the UK head office, local suppliers and local stores along with logistics and service providers. This role will also be responsible for creating and managing multiple forecasts which will be used to maintain supply chain efficiency.
Other responsibilities include:
- Day to day solving of supply chain issues within the EU
- Management of POS supply chain database, updating relevant data sets
- Travelling to and from Europe - averaging 1 - 2 days a week.
- Supply chain planning or customer service experience within FMCG, QSR or restaurant industries
- Fluent in French or German languages essential
- Analytical, good with numbers
- Outgoing personality able to develop relationships from CEO to restaurant manager level
- Self-starter, confident in planning their own time and prioritising what needs to be done
Does this suit? Send your CV to Max at Pod Talent for more info.
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.
- Supply Chain