My clients a global freight forwarder based within the Manchester area, they are seeking an experienced Supply Chain Coordinator.
Duties would include:
- Dealing with imports and exports
- Completing customs entries
- Preparing documents
- Cross trade bookings
- Issuing shipping instructions
- Preparation and distribution of shipping documents
- Sending pre-alerts and flight details to customers and overseas agents
- Job costing
- Confirming rates with suppliers and job costing
- 3 years + experience within the freight/ logistics industry
- IT literate
- Attention to detail
- Professional manner
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Managing time effectively
- Monday- Friday 09:00-17:30
- Supply Chain
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'