Our client is a Leading Global Manufacturing Company based in Sunderland.
An opportunity has arisen for a Supplier Management Controller on a 12 month fixed term contract.
Reporting to the Senior SCM Controller, you will join a team responsible for a range of duties including liaison with customer, supplier scheduling, inventory analysis, project support and delivery performance for the site.
- Manage supplier delivery concerns
- Provide forecasts to suppliers for trial parts
- Ensure trial parts are delivered on time
- Effectively liaise with suppliers
- Effectively maintain and use ERP/material ordering system
- Maintain Glovia set up for all BOP from Trial to SOP
- Experience within a similar role within the automotive industry or high volume manufacturing industry
- The person who is recruited for this role will need to be a proactive thinker and have the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Working knowledge or project planning systems/ERP) systems
- Degree or equivalent would be an advantage but not essential
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'