Supply Chain Controller
An excellent opportunity for a Supply Chain Controller to join a leading Manufacturing company. This is based in Fareham, and offering excellent growth and training schemes.
Key Responsibilities of Supply Chain Controller:
- Ensuring continuity of materials to support the manufacturing team
- Ordering against the MRP system
- Dealing with outstanding and overdue purchase orders, reports etc
- Negotiating and establishing supplier contracts
- Sourcing new suppliers for requirements
- Maintaining supplier relationships in line with business
- Experienced within a Supply Chain environment
- Background in Manufacturing/Engineering
- Solid MRP System experience - SAP ideally
- General Commercial awareness
- Logical and Methodical approach
This position would suit someone with experience of: Logistic Planner, Material Controller, Stock Controller, Inventory Planner, Supply Chain Coordinator, Junior Buyer, Purchasing Assistant, Procurement Administrator, Lean Manufacturing Processes.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job