Our client who is a global leader in their field seeks the urgent expertise of a Supply Chain Officer for their busy team.
This position is a temporary role that will potentially be permanent for the right person.
The duties for this position will involve:
- Dealing with many suppliers
- Raising of orders
- Chasing orders
- Produce statistics as required
- Inventory management duties
- Managing stock levels
The ideal applicant will have the following:
- Confident communication skills
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills and proficient use of Outlook
- Previous experience in a supply chain environment preferred
- A reliable and efficient attitude
- Previous use of CRM software
In return, you will have the opportunity to showcase your skills and increase your experience. You will receive a competitive pay rate and the opportunity to be taken on a permanent basis. The hours are either 8.30am to 4.30pm with half an hour for lunch or alternatively 9am to 5pm with half an hour for lunch. There is also free parking on site!
To find out about this immediate start ring today or submit your CV
- Microsoft Excel
- Stock Control
- Supply Chain
- Supply Management