Do you have excellent numerical skills? Do you enjoy gathering data and understanding what it tells you? Do you have previous supply chain experience? If the answer is yes to any of these, then this could be the opportunity for you.
We are looking for an experienced Supply Chain Controller to join our Supply Chain team at Mack in Paddock Wood.
Mack is part of the Fresca Group and is the largest privately owned supplier of fresh produce in the UK. Each of the businesses within The Fresh Produce Centre is focussed on the supply of delicious fresh fruit to consumers. Our expertise ranges from sourcing activities in over 60 countries worldwide through to the provision of services in packaging, ripening, storage and transport, supplying our prestigious customer base, seven days a week.
As a Supply Chain Controller you will be responsible for the end to end supply chain process, including buying support, customer management and inventory control. You will work closely with our buying, commercial, quality and operational teams to ensure customer requirements and targets are achieved. This an exciting opportunity and provides exposure to all areas of the business. You will work cross functionally to ensure processes are consistently followed and produce is used in the most efficient way.
- Supply Chain experience essential, preferably within Fresh Produce or FMCG
- Strong analytical/numerical skills
- SAP experience beneficial
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrable experience of planning and prioritising
- Working knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Subsidised on site deli and canteen
- Free car parking
- Share scheme
Working hours are 8am-5pm Monday to Friday with weekend working on a rota basis.
- Stock Control
- Supply Chain
- Fresh Produce