Supply Chain Co-ordinator
Kettering NN16 8NQ
28 hours per week with potential to increase to 37.5
This is a great entry level role for a candidate with administration experience to build their skills within a growing bakery and bakery ingredients company.
You will act as an office-based support function to ensure the smooth coordination of product supply chain, from manufacturing sites to storage and customer locations. Daily tasks will be varied and could involve any of the following:
- Receiving, Confirming, Planning and Processing Customer Orders
- Issuing Purchase Orders
- Building customer forecasts, planning stock levels and generating purchase orders to fulfil requirements
- Communicating with Suppliers, Customers and Store locations to arrange collections and deliveries.
- Verifying despatches and receipts and chase any missing items or failed collections through verbal and email correspondence
- Investigating delivery discrepancies, maintaining and reconciling stock levels
What do I need?
If you have recent experience in similar office administration role and are comfortable working with and developing spreadsheets you’d be perfect.
You will need to be diligent, tenacious, professional, accurate, numerate, organised and educated to GCSE level C or above. Fluency in German would also be a bonus.
Suitable skills / experience: Supply Chain Administrator, Logistics Administrator, Supply Chain, Sales Administrator, Sales Co-Ordinator
How to apply
If you have the desired skills and experience and would like to be considered for this Supply Chain Co-ordinator job then we would like to hear from you.
If you wish to be considered for this superb opportunity click ‘apply’.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job