At Exertis, we thrive in a company culture that is driven to deliver more for customers. Our employees are committed, proactive and motivated. This dynamic environment contributes to a thriving growth-focused culture throughout Exertis, providing many career opportunities that span sales, commercial and corporate activities
The Omni/Traditional Retail Division is a key profit driving centre of Exertis Home's business. In order to achieve our year on year budget growth expectations, it is essential that we have the best possible team working together to achieve this and more.
This core role requires someone very well organised, self-motivated, disciplined and professional, with exceptional attention to detail, co-ordination and relationship building skills.
You will be required to demonstrate effective administration techniques and prioritising of your time to achieve daily back office processing expectations as well as manage the relationship link between Customer and Account Managers. You would also need to meet the requisite skills to proactively and collaboratively assist the Account Managers in all areas of administration and system processes together with the ability to demonstrate skills in building relationships both internally and externally. By developing and maximising these relationships you will help drive Exertis Home's continued growth through the delivery of a long-term strategic partnership.
- Advanced MS Office (a confident and advanced knowledge of Excel is essential)
- Proof Reading - both numerical and grammatical
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Self-disciplined and self-motivated
- Well presented, you must ensure that Vendors/Internal personnel are treated professionally and that Exertis Home is always held in the highest regard. Action or escalate customer requests and requirements as appropriate. Being organised is an essential ingredient to the success of the role of Catalogue Account Coordinator.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of and commitment to Ethics and Compliance and the Group Business Conduct Guidelines.
- Communication Component order chasing Aged Stock Supplier Presentations
- You will be expected to work alongside the CAM's in all aspects of customer service. Duties will include:
- You may be required to attend supplier presentations/meetings to maximise your product knowledge.
- You will be required to work alongside the buying team to ensure that minimum stock levels are maintained and bundles created and managed to sell through slow selling lines
- Service levels are a key indicator to ensuring our ongoing business with all catalogues. You will be expected to manage incoming stock and ensuring delivery dates are being met
- Whether over the phone, by email or face to face you must ensure your communication channels are regular, planned, relevant, specific, always professional and effective in terms of profit generating.
- You must ensure that your administration procedures are adhered to and are kept up to date, accurate and accessible to other members of the team in your absence.
- Customer Service
- General Responsibilities
- Booking deliveries
- Stock and sales reporting
- Preform invoicing
- Bundle set ups
- Promotion management
- SOA tracking
- New product reporting
- Stock management