Supply Chain Co-ordinator
Supply Chain Manager
- To execute supply chain activities associated with current Companies contracts in the Automotive & Industrial Sector
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Supply Chain Management
Be responsible for ensuring the supply chain for the assigned vendors and customers by following the specific processes, regular communications and addressing exceptions on a timely basis.
Monitor supply and demand pipeline and analyse as required to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction while meeting service level agreements such as on time delivery , inventory levels and system accuracy, timely and accurate ASN's, paperwork , correct packaging specification
Lead meetings with vendors and customers to drive improvements in performance. Identify opportunities for improvements in the Supply Chain to drive out waste and improve added value
Day to Day Activities
Communicate all order & schedule requirements promptly to the vendor in line with department work instructions.
Establish appropriate lead-time to customer with the Operational Team.
Liaise effectively and collaboratively with warehouse employees, quality team, IT, Finance team and third party transport providers, ensuring any identified issues are resolved in a timely manner.
Take appropriate action to satisfy customer backorder needs within agreed SLA's.
Ensure adherence to latest packaging specifications
Load part data to Product Data Management system & manage cradle to grave life-cycle
Promote the use of Companies portal and systems and process with customers and vendors.
Where required, arrange inbound transport using the most economical method taking into account the urgency of supply.
Ensure that all Goods Inwards queries are resolved promptly, contacting the vendor to prevent re-occurrence.
Follow relevant part of the processes as per department instructions for customs bonding and release to customers
Ensure that supply chain arrangements are made and stakeholders communicated and issues escalated on a timely manner
Facilitate the resolution of invoice queries & supply-stop situations to ensure continuity of supply
KNOWLEDGE , SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Educated to at least 'A' level standard or equivalent.
- Effective communicator at all levels.
- Resilient and clear thinking under pressure.
- Ability to persuade, influence and negotiate internally within Company and externally with Suppliers
- Literate and numerate with good attention to detail.
- Team player with a positive attitude.
- Adaptability / Change Orientation / Pioneering
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in supply chain / logistics role.
- Positive attitude
- Good telephone manner/general communication skills
- Preferably with good working knowledge of ERP and competent user of Microsoft Word and Excel applications
- Previous auto & industrial sector background is desirable but not essential
- Experience of international trade such as dealing with international suppliers and knowledge of import processes and associated familiarity with customs bonding and dealing with freight forwarders advantageous
- Achievement drive
- Building relationships
- Interpersonal and influencing skills
- Team working and flexibility
- Attention to detail
- Customer Focus
Please note - Cordant People is an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer