* Manage the On-time order placement,
* Kick off meetings, ERP/MRP system messages and material deliveries.
* In an accurate manner, actively confirming and challenging Supplier capacity, anticipating and delivering relevant actions required to ensure deliveries will be made on time.
* Paying particular attention to KPI in particular Inventory levels and OTIF.
* Expediting orders
* Liaise with suppliers
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* SAP Experience
* Incoterms knowledge
* Knowledge in a manufacturing/project environment
* 2+ years experience
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job