Our client is a luxury Food FMCG that works with great clients in the UK and Globally and has a strong reputation.
They are looking to bring on a strong Supply Chain Co-ordinator to join their team based in central London
The Supply Chain Coordinator will support the logistics team in delivering an effective and professional service to clients, managing stock levels, and ensuring timely and accurate processing and despatch of all order.
- Sage Administration: orders & invoicing, stock in & out, new products, despatches
- Ensure office stock levels remain appropriate and maintaining good rotation
- Dealing with stock queries
- Cover UK sales orders when required
- Update HTS code records
- Track office despatches via DPD Local & Crossflight
- Check invoices for office despatches -DPDLocal & Crossflight.
- Working closely with UK and international sales team/offices
- Processing orders end to end for offices abroad
- Liaising with 3PL logistics/warehousing suppliers
- Working with the Procurement, Marketing, and Design teams regarding new product development and bespoke products for customers
- Assisting in annual physical stock count for auditing purposes
- Stock reconciliation and weekly reports on shelf life
- Management of Amazon Vendor Account. Weekly processing of orders, despatching and uploading invoices
- Management of Amazon Seller Account. Working closely with sales team and advertising agency to grow the account. Monitor inventory and replenish stock when necessary. Invoicing every 2 weeks
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to organise and plan own work
- Pro-active team player
- A flexible, pro-active approach to work including the ability to prioritise and re-prioritise to achieve successful outcomes.
Competent IT skills including working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, preferably Microsoft Office Word and Excel.
- Supply Chain
- Luxury Goods
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'