A global FMCG manufacturing business are recruiting a Supply Chain Co-ordinator to plan the logistical movements of customer orders. Applicants need experience working within a logistics, supply chain, purchasing or order book management role.
This position is available on an 18 month FTC, with the view to permanent employment. The Supply Chain Co-ordinator will join a dynamic, forward-thinking and growing department, working with global customers to advise them of the progress of their order. The Supply Chain Co-ordinator will be responsible from moving finished product, from factories and warehouses to customer locations via a number of logistics channels.
Specific duties of the Supply Chain Co-ordinator include:
1. Manage customer order book
2. Respond to Order enquiries/Customer Enquiries
3. Review customer forecasts, and ensure sufficient stock and inventory levels are held
4. Maintain Supply Chain and Customer data in SAP
5. Build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Supply Chain Co-ordinators should meet the following criteria:
1. Experience within a Supply Chain, Logistics, Order Fulfilment, or Order Book Management role
2. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - the ability to build excellent customer relationships
3. Experience with a business system, such as SAP
4. Degree educated, or equivalent
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
- Supply Chain
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job