Supply Chain Business Analyst
Up to £440 per day
Skills: Supply Chain, Software Integration
Are the world distribution and courier company and UK's sole provider of the universal service.
- To work in a team of Business Analysts (currently 6), working in both agile and waterfall methodologies
- To shape and develop the solutions required to support our core Parcel Transformation programme to business case standards, leveraging existing and planned enterprise solutions, working with internal and external resources and senior level decision makers.
- To ensure a continuous focus on delivery of the benefits as described in the business case is maintained throughout the project life-cycle.
- Engage with relevant business units to ensure delivery of their project and programme requirements
- Strong Experience as a Business Analyst working for a large organisation and is comfortable dealing with very senior stakeholders.
- Strong experience in software integration and data mapping
- Supply Chain is essential - physical moving of products and understanding the technology that runs a supply chain.
If you are interested and feel you are suitable contact me on or