Supply Chain Assistant
A 'market leading’ business based in Ipswich is currently seeking to recruit a forward thinking Supply Chain Administrator/Purchasing Assistant to effectively work alongside their Senior Buyer. This is a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate, who will be given training within the procurement department.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Progressing open purchase orders with suppliers
- Arranging letters of credit
- Liaise with the shipping agent on all incoming orders
- System maintenance
- Keeping product files up to date
- Keeping waste packaging information up to date
- Dealing with enquiries from Customer Services and the Field Sales teams
- Responding to customer letters and emails
- Monitoring stock levels
- Raising purchase orders
To be considered for this role applicants are required to have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working within an office environment.
For further detail on this and other roles please make sure you visit our web-site now or call our team to discuss career opportunities available.
- Supply Chain
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job