Supply Chain Assistant / £16-£17.5k / Maidstone
My client, an independent company based on the outskirts of Maidstone are looking for a strong, reliable and enthusiastic administrator to join their small Supply Chain team, working Monday to Friday 9am-5pm.
The role is varied and involves the following duties:
- Stock analysis via running standard reports
- Purchasing products
- Report on out of stock items
- Chasing orders for delivery
- Dealing with returns and faulty products
- Booking goods in on arrival at site
- Building relationships with suppliers
- System maintenance and general administration
- Supporting the Supply Chain Manager
The successful candidate will:
- Have a solid CV demonstrating reliability and employability
- Be a confident communicator with the ability to make decisions quickly
- All round administrative skills
- Previous experience using Excel with knowledge of creating formulas
- Be numerate
- Have been educated to at least A Level standard
Experience in procurement, supply chain or stock control would be a distinct advantage.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a family run business who offer a pleasant working environment, incentives and the opportunity to grow and develop the role.
Apply now, interview this week!!
This role is being handled by Emily, Executive Consultant at Pearson Whiffin
- "supply chain" "logistics" "stock" "Excel"