Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing the deployment of daily order requirements for both end user customers and internal field service engineers
- Liaising closely with internal divisions to optimise stock procurement (such as workshop and third party warehouse operation)
- Managing all third party purchase orders where required
- Overseeing supplier relationship management
- Maintaining the material data using the Oracle Supply Chain application
- Supplying monthly management information reports
- Supporting the Supply Chain Manager with project support
- Internal and External customer contact
To be suitable for this position you will have proven supply Chain or procurement experience. You must have solid SAP, Oracle and Excel skills. You will be highly numerate and analytical. It is preferable that you have experience working with importers/exporters, but this is not essential.
This is a permanent role offering a salary of £27,000. Offices are based in Chertsey.
To apply for this Supply Chain Assistant role, please send a copy of your CV quoting reference number ASH16628JH.
The Ashdown Group Ltd acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.
- supply chain