This role would suit a Supply Chain Manager / Supply Chain Architect who is well versed at looking at the overall Industrial Supply Chain Systems (as opposed to a day-to-day Commodity Supply Chain style role).
Contract Duration: 6 Months (initially and then ongoing thereafter)
Hourly Rate: The Department are offering very competitive rates.
Security Information: Please Note you must be eligible for SC Security Clearance (unfortunately due to security restrictions for this role, the candidate will need to be a British National with no dual nationality and must have resided in the UK for at least 4 of the past 5 years).
Supply Chain Architect Job Description:
Support the definition of Industrial Policies for Missile Equipment and Systems, shaping the company future industrial footprint & supply chain through;
* Generation of Equipment domain knowledge packs covering; current industrial architectures, supplier capability & performance, technology roadmaps, company demand and business drivers.
* Generation of market and competitor analysis by domain, looking beyond our existing supply chain and worldwide in support of Export campaigns.
* Supporting current and future programmes with sourcing and offload strategies by providing the supply chain and industrial knowledge base
The primary objective of the role is to work within, and lead, multinational and multidisciplinary Domain Coordination Teams (DCT) to generate and maintain knowledge of given missile systems and/or equipment. Key output will be the proposed Industrial Policy orientations, with justification, that shape a competitive and innovative future supply chain and in-house industrial footprint. Additional opportunities in role will include:
Providing Supply Chain support to new programmes; contribute proactively, with Domain Knowledge, to the strategic sourcing opportunities and industrial architecture roadmaps for key future programmes. Supporting the sustainment of an innovative supply chain through our supply chain innovation project (E3) and management of critical SMEs.
Skills and Experience:
* Engineering or Business Qualification, preferably to Degree level.
* Substantial (>7yrs) project or industrial experience in Defence related or similar international businesses.
* Knowledge of Supply Chain principles, practices and processes.
* Good commercial and financial understanding.
* Good negotiating and influencing skills.
* Excellent communication skills with experience working in multi-national teams.
Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.
- Data Analysis
- Security Clearance
- Supply Chain Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job