A fast-growing purveyor and distributor of exclusive and selected food from around the world. Sourcing truffles, caviar, foie gras, fresh and cured meats, poultry, olive oil, chocolate, and many more delicacies...
- You will be an essential part of the Purchasing & Supply chain team where you will manage 3 staffs, maintain orders processing, forecasts, keep in contact with suppliers and sales team to guarantee a high service level and availability for our customers.
- You will seek out new opportunities where possible and provide suggestions/plan of action to improve organisation and processes
- Maintaining relationships, purchasing strategies with suppliers and providing accuracy in pricing interface with the rest of the business is key
- Ensuring great planning, that all orders are placed with suppliers and documented within the company’s management planning system
- Ensuring that orders are progressed and that the relevant information is recorded
- Negotiating and agreeing prices with suppliers, ensuring accuracy at all times
- Coordinating delivery schedules with suppliers and internal departments
- Obtaining price and delivery quotations from suppliers
- Identifying opportunities for productivity and product cost savings
- Monitoring and controlling stock levels
- This role will require day to day liaison with internal and external contacts including suppliers, sales, warehouse team, hauliers with string peak of activities
1-2 years’ experience with management background
Good negotiation skills with experience from previous supply chain/purchasing role
Good written / verbal communication
£35,000.00 - £39,999 P/A
Compiled by : Nikki Casey
Compiled on : 03/09/18
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications of individuals looking for both short term and permanent work and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Source4 are an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas, a proof of address and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.