Job Title: Supply Chain and Merchandising Assistant
Location: Newmarket (Initial training in Linton)
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
Contract Type: Full time, Permanent
Due to continuous growth an opportunity has arisen for a permanent, full time Supply Chain and Merchandising Assistant for a manufacturing company located in Newmarket. You will be providing supply chain and merchandising support to the company.
Internal promotions are encouraged so if you are ambitious with a desire to succeed this is the role for you. If you have knowledge of supply chain or equivalent in a manufacturing / retail / furniture discipline or equivalent and looking to progress within merchandising, then we want to hear from you.
As Supply Chain and Merchandising Assistant you will be responsible for: -
- Working closely with supply chain both internally and externally
- Managing supplier performance
- Updating systems
- Liaise with the QC department
- Approve shipments
- Maintain invoices and shipments
- Reporting sales forecasts
- Product sales data analysis
An ideal candidate for Supply Chain and Merchandising Assistant must have: -
- Experience working within a supply chain environment
- Interest in developing career within merchandising
- Knowledge of import documentation
- Ideally educated to degree level
- Highly organised
- High attention to detail
- Able to work in a fast-paced pressurised environment
Ideally you will have experience within a similar position. In addition to £20,000 - £25,000 the Supply Chain and Merchandising Assistant will receive development opportunities to progress their career within the Company.
Interviews will take place in Linton, following a registration process by PureKat Consultancy Ltd. If we have not responded to your application within 3-5 days, unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion, but please feel free to contact us for other opportunities. PureKat Consultancy is acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.
- Supply Chain
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job