Supply Chain and Facilities Administrator
My client, a highly reputable global company in South Leeds are recruiting for an Administrator to support their Supply Chain and Facilities team. The role will involve processing contract documentation, liaising with suppliers to chase any missing information and completing vendor administration.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award winning team in a newly created role and would suit a candidate with experience dealing with high levels of documentation in a process led administrative role.
This role will be fast paced and varied. Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Dealing with maintenance requests, quotations and administering statutory certifications.
- Supporting the facilities and supply chain teams with administration requirements, processing maintenance and project related documentation
- Vendor administration and contract document management
- Ensuring databases are kept up to date with relevant documentation uploaded
- Supporting the supply chain with raising purchase orders, processing and logging invoices and general administration support
- Any ad hoc duties as and when required
This is an exciting new opportunity to join a highly reputable company. To be considered for the role you will have strong administrative experience, potentially with a background working within legal or another process led administrative capacity. You will have a high level of accuracy and also possess the following skills and experience:
- Process led administration experience
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Confident communicator with strong customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.
Key words: Administration, Supply Chain, Facilities, Quotations, Calls