As the Supply Chain analyst, you will be responsible for -
• Overseeing the process of returning stock from stores to Distribution Centre.
• Investigating stock discrepancies at DCs and Stores, identifying and resolving the root causes.
• Providing quotes for ‘re-works', as well as reviewing generic business invoices.
• Reporting on the performance of the Supply Chain against defined KPIs.
• Investigating and understanding the impacts of current DC performance.
• Reporting on costs, productivity and demand patterns within the Supply Chain.
• Assisting and overseeing a host of ongoing Supply Chain projects.
This is a temporary to Permanent opportunity working Monday-Friday 8:45-17:30, pay rate to be discussed.
If you are looking to grow with an ever-growing company, have a natural inclination to investigate and enjoy problem solving, then this is the role for you.
The Successful Supply Chain analyst will have the following Skills/requirements:
• Familiar with Excel for data manipulation, e.g. Pivot tables, VLOOKUP/SUMIFS are mandatory
• Experience with Microsoft Access, as well as an understanding of T-SQL are very desirable.
• Confident with discussing concepts over the phone.
• Must be able to prioritise workload, and work to tight deadlines in a busy office environment.
In return, the company offers excellent career opportunities and development. There is also free parking on site and they have a brand new head office.
Apply today for a challenging and rewarding position in a dynamic, fast paced environment and take the next step in your career..
This vacancy is being handled by Chelsea Walker, Recruitment Consultant at Pertemps Plymouth who is currently responsible for all Temporary Commercial Recruitment.
Chelsea has been working in the Recruitment industry for 5 years now and prides herself on working with her applicants and client companies to find the right people for the right job, every time.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'