To manage Master Data & Purchase Order process for all 3rd party countries
To support the EMEA Demand Forecast, Supply Plan and final Deliveries to Countries
Analysis against KPI for Forecast vs supply for OTD
To support the EMEA Commercial Team with preparing reports and information required for their Markets
- Supply Management/Demand
- Support EMEA S&OP to ensure demand reflective of agreed budget and allocated number
- Support countries with effective analysis of rolling RFC data in Anaplan
- Be the commercial voice in SOP calls ,
- Pursue solutions for gaps in supply vs plan
- Attend weekly supply calls to ensure continued Commercial attendance, raising any Country specific issues
- Assist in the weekly tracking and issuance of supply plans to each Country
- Contribute to Define OTC processes, implement and maintain them in line with business requirements
- Tracking Datagon tenders against budget and locked supply.
- Ensure aligment between RFC budget and 10 Strat plan
- Manage Global Order placement process
- Manage SAP order entry for rest of EMEA, APAC (minus Australia) & LatAM through to invoice
- Customer Master Data review, input and maintenance for all 3rd party Customers,
- Maintain pricing in SAP after issuance by Commercial Finance
- Liaise with Logistics team to ensure Customer contractual requirements for shipping are met
- Ensure all shipments are processed in a timely manner and goods arrive promptly to end customers with all required paperwork.
- Escalate for remedial actions where a deviation happens
- Support OTC lead in SAP testing as and when required
- Tracking and reporting of on time delivery vs committed supply plans.
- Analysing 3PL outbound supply to report any improvements in number of shipments per Customer/MOQ
- Tracking the delta between supply and sales to minimize stockholding days
- Assisting in reporting for OTC Lead to track completed, pending and new changes to SAP per Country
- Create and issue adequate monthly reporting on sales to management
4.Operational regional activities
- Assisting regional and marketing colleagues in preparing reports, consolidating information, slide-decks and presentations to senior management as required.
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
- Excel and SAP experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'