A logistics provider distributing goods worldwide.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to join the leaders of this industry. As Supply Chain Analyst you will be responsible for reporting data analysis and supporting other departments.
Your key accountabilities will be:-
• Producing KPI's across the company, ensuring output is precise and presentable
• Ensure Reporting schedule is fully maintained and up to date.
• Reporting Continuous Improvements and analysis.
• Support all team members including management with all bespoke / adhoc reporting requirements
• Ensure full working instructions for all reporting is maintained & fully up to date at all times
• Provide Report Training and Data Analysis companywide when required
To apply for the role for of Supply Chain Analyst you must have excellent relevant planning, organisational and communication skills. Be confident working independently as well as a part of a team. You must be able to work to pressurised deadlines and be motivated by targets and objectives.
It would be beneficial to also have:-
• Microsoft Office experience including but not limited to Excel and PowerPoint.
• Knowledge of AXIS, FLOW, SQL
Package and Prospects
On offer is a salary of £24,000 – £25,000 (dependant on experience). This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career in Supply Chain with successful organisation within an ever changing environment where the impact of your work will be highly visible across the organisation.
Based in Purfleet it is commutable from Grays, Thurrock, Tilbury, Ockendon, Dagenham, Rainham, Stanford le hope.