Our client is an award winning FMCG business with an exciting product range. A vacancy has arisen for a Supply Chain Analyst to join the team in Uxbridge.
- Completing the analysis of supply chain activities and distribution.
- Monthly price list to retail units checking in all managed distributors
- Assist and support distribution managers on data, volume, market reviews
- Consolidating and reporting volumes across all distributors
- Support Distribution Managers on tenders and proposal analysis
- supply chain / distribution experience / expertise
- Some knowledge of project management
- Strong analytical skills; numerate with the ability to decipher complex information
- Self sufficient and well organised; able to manage own schedule effectively
- Team worker
- Agile and able change direction and respond to requirements within a changing environment.
- Ideally commercial experience in food or beverage industry
- Cross cultural working
- Computer literate ( intermediate or advanced power point and excel skills)
- Excellent communicator
- Highly Analytical
- Highly Responsive
- Ability to communicate with suppliers and stakeholders
- Flexible and adaptable - able to work in changing priorities
- Strong customer service and service skills
- Team worker
- Able to work in challenging deadlines
- Able to work to high standards, adhere to agreed priorities, procedures and processes
- Able to deal with ambiguity and maintain tenacity and perseverance
- Able to collate, evaluate, manipulate and draw conclusions from data and analysis
- Positive and proactive attitude
What’s on Offer?
- Circa £30,000 (based on experience)
- The chance to gain experience with a highly reputable global business
- If you would like to be considered for this position then please upload your CV today. If you have any questions please contact Ryan Buckley at D R Newitt Recruitment.
- Supply Chain