Our client is a well renowned organisation that trades globally. They have a new interim opportunity in their Finance team for a period of up to 9 months for a Supply Chain Analyst.
Reporting into the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- The provision of accounting and financial analysis activities for in bound sourcing and outbound supply chain process activities including:
- Execution of the standard costs process,
- Maintaining intercompany and external purchasing accounting processes,
- Maintaining product Bill of materials including costing processes for co packing and display assortments,
- Assisting in the development of the annual strategic operating budget,
- Assist in summarizing month and quarter end Sourcing financial performance with supporting commentary,
- Analyzing period costs and sourcing variances identifying appropriate forecast adjustments.
Assist in ensuring the accurate and efficient allocation of supply chain costs such as freight out, additional packing costs and obsolescence costs to the market responsible.
- Assisting in the development of the annual strategic operating budget.
Assist in summarizing month and quarter end supply chain financial performance with supporting commentary.
- Analyzing period costs and supply chain variances identifying appropriate forecast adjustments.
Candidates that apply should be available at short notice and ideally have a background in Supply Chain and/or Costing. You must be analytically minded, commercial, used to working to strict deadlines and possess good attention to detail with strong Excel skills.