This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Supply Chain Analyst to work with one of the worlds leading pharmaceutical organisations looking after a large catalogue of SKU's.
The Supply Manager is responsible for managing a catalogue of 400-1000 SKUs. Depending on the type of portfolio, the key responsibilities are:
- Supports the Regional Supply Chain Planning Director to execute the Regional Performance Management (including analysis of stock-out/low-stock and impacts, KPI performance, root-causing and proposed mitigations, etc) and the S&OP process (including preparation and feedback loops to Commercial)
- Consults and communicates between LOC and the multiple Supply Chain Planning teams (Regional and Site) to highlight any on stock-out/low-stock situations.
- Is the main contact/escalation point for PMs to allow a more detailed impact assessment and to support prioritisation
- Consults and communicates between LOC / Regional Demand Forecasting Manager / Regulatory across multiple 'change' processes with regards to timings, forecasts, order dates, and inventory impact
- NPI (New Product Introduction)
- New Product Sourcing
- Product Transfer
- Pack Change
- Provides a regional response and co-ordination to special processes, including Product Recall, Transfers, Divestment, and Discontinuation
- Monitors supply planning KPIs to drive improvement in inventory levels, stock write-offs and customer service
- Develops an appreciation of the commercial supply chain and the capability of suppliers to respond to changes in demand
- Responsible for the execution of the agreed standard Supply Chain Issue Management (SCIM) processes in alignment with the agreed planning calendar
- Drives SCIM resolution through performance management, highlighting and resolving any supply issue at SCIM Level 1 and keeping Commercial stakeholders informed of status and progress
- Escalates any unresolved issue to Supply Chain Director for resolution at SCIM Levels 2 & 3
- Accountable for DRP parameters (Distribution Requirements Planning), including safety stock, lead time and MOQs (Minimum Order Quantity) to ensure proper production planning and inventory management are in place and in line with the Service Level Agreements reached with Customers or Multi-Market Warehouses
- Ambassador for change management and continuous improvement across the Supply Chain to drive collaboration and partnership
- Owns and develops the relationships with Supply Sites (Site Relationship Manager role) and strives towards creating an efficient supply chain which operates at optimum cost (on transport, warehousing and inventory) to ensure right first time supply to patients and customers
- Contributes to Supply Chain Review Meetings
Minimum Level of Job-Related Experience required
- Experience in multiple business cycles in either or both a Commercial Sales / Marketing / Demand Forecasting / Finance operation, or an end-to-end Supply Chain Planning role in a Pharmaceutical environment, preferably managing strategic therapies/brands/market.
- Sound and in-depth understanding of Supply Chain Planning through either usage and/implementation of processes.
- This role requires subject matter expertise in Supply Chain Planning as topics within this need to be communicated and considered in the discussion/resolution with the LOC of specific issues and 'change' processes.
Other Job-Related Skills/Background
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English, and preferably fluency in one or more additional European languages.
- Strong planning ability & able to work on own initiative.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to lead cross functional teams.
- Ability to communicate and influence at all levels of the organisation.
- Highly numerate and good knowledge of supply chain forecasting software systems and processes. Knowledge of SAP APO is an advantage.
- Proactively seeks opportunities
If you can relate to the above skills and experience and are interested in working with a truly world class organisation, please get in touch with your CV!
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.