My client who are an industry leader are seeking a bilingual driven, self motivated Graduate/ Supply Chain Analyst to join their busy Supply Chain team. In return my international client are offering an on-going training and development programme, an opportunity to progress within the business, on site gym with free classes, golf course, parking facilities and on-going social events...
All candidates must be fluent at a business level in Italian/ Greek and available immediately.
- To leverage communication and influencing skills in relation to order management, to maximise the customer case fill in line with departmental and customer targets
- To work closely with other members of the customer Fulfilment team, as well as Managers to provide outstanding service to all customers
- To maximise collaborative ways of working with trade customers through analysis to communicate recommendations to benefit the business and to build strong collaborative relationships with our partners in the local business to drive commercial and supply chain initiatives
- To professionally manage stock allocations in line with local sales & supply chain team's expectations in low or out of stock situations
- To ensure the effective management of new product listings and delists into customers through liaison with the local sales & logistics service providers
- Ensure the accurate and smooth processing of customer orders and master data (Customer & Material Data) in SAP
- Should be of graduate calibre
- Supply Chain Experience or understanding of end-to-end Supply Chain (desirable)
- Previous experience in customer services and order management experience (desirable)
- Fluent in English and Italian/ Greek written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail
- Very good team player
- Mindset to seek continuous improvement
- Strong sense of urgency
- Intermediate level in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong influencing, presenting, communication and problem- solving skills
- Strong numeracy skills
- Results focused: able to prioritise tasks effectively and work on own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure
All candidates must be fluent at a business level in Italian and Greek and available immediately. If all of the above applied please apply today!Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- supply chain
- customer service
- order processing
- Order managment
- delivery managment
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'