Coulter Elite Resourcing - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for an experienced Supply Chain Analyst for our client based in Huntingdon
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Supply Chain Analyst to join an established company who are specialists in their field.
The Supply Chain Analyst is responsible for handling all Stock Allocations & Reconciliations and Data Analysis Reports.
- Stock Allocations & Reconciliations
- Daily Order Processing
- Data Analysis reports - customer specific
- Daily processing of orders
- Internal allocations processing
- Reconciling stock between the client and 3rd Party Logistics providers including stock adjustments
- Must have outstanding attention to detail matching and verifying product information accurately.
- Liaise with customer when covering order processing to ensure orders are fulfilled in full
- Support immediate and wider members of the team where required both internally and within business partners
- Liaise with Finance team in keeping them informed on allocation deadlines
- To ensure all business administrative tasks are completed and data is accurate
- Full driving licence (Due to location)
- IT Literate (Intermediate level in excel)
- Spanish language would be advantageous
- Previous FMCG experience
This role is a full time, 6-month Fixed Term Contract. Working Monday to Friday - Salary: £20,000 - £21,000 per annum
To apply for the position as Supply Chain Analyst, then please forward your CV to Danielle at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment agency based in Peterborough supplying permanent and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.
Between our team we have a wealth of experience and we operate in both the Permanent, Temporary and contract marketplace, covering the following areas:
Accounts, Administration, Bi-lingual, Call Centre, Customer Service, Design Engineers, Directors, Warehousing, Distribution, Engineering, Finance, Graduates, Human Resource, Insurance, IT, Legal, Logistics, PR, Media, Purchasing, Reception, Sales, Secretarial, PA, Telesales, Web Design
- SUPPLY CHAIN
- SUPPLY CHAIN ANALYST
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job