A Dorset based manufacturing company are looking to recruit a Supply Chain Administrator to join the team at their production facility based in the Shaftesbury area.
As the Supply Chain Administrator, you will join the small but proficient team managing the admin for various items such as PPE purchase requirements, materials, chemicals, packaging, dealing with logistics companies plus many others.
A good level of ability with computers, mainly Excel and the ability to analyse data is a must as you will be responsible for providing admin support to the purchasing and production teams by producing reports.
- Monday to Friday
- 8.30am to 5pm
- Salary of c£21,500
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
- Subsidised canteen
- Onsite free parking
- Opportunity to work in a modern manufacturing site
Key responsibilities of Supply Chain Administrator:
- Deal efficiently with any queries relating to orders and deliveries.
- Work closely with planning, production and logistics teams to fulfil their requirements.
- Coordinate delivery bookings via email and telephone on behalf of stores.
- Liaising with customer depots on any significant variances
- Attend meetings when required
- Record and measure necessary department KPI`s
Experience and skills required:
- Experience of working in an Admin role for approx. 2 years or more
- Strong experience / use of IT hardware and software (Outlook, Word, Excel etc)
- Ideally have manufacturing sector experience
- Ability to work at pace and multitask
If you are an experienced Supply Chain Administrator (ideally with manufacturing experience) and looking for a new challenge at a great company then this could be for you !
Please apply by sending your CV, or if you need further information please contact Stuart Cooper on:
- or out of office hours
Wagstaff Recruitment – Building Trusted Relationships to Create Great Opportunities
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'