Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity to gain further experience in supply chain with a leading FMCG company that prides itself in quality and innovation.
This is an opportunity to join a progressive organisation with a real passion for their product and customer. I am now looking for a Supply Chain Administrator to come on board. A company driven to succeed and pioneers in their field. You will be joining the team and aiding them in their endeavours by managing the buying process for a specific category including forecasting, order placement, follow-up and negotiating best delivery terms.
Your new role:
• You will manage the processes of customer orders and will look after the customer relationship with new and repeat purchases.
• You will forecast stock allocation & replenishment where possible.
• You will provide operational supply chain and customer support.
The Successful Applicant:
• Experience in supply chain and a previous customer facing role.
• Organised, systematic and computer literate
• A team player with the ability to also work independently
• Able to cope under pressure in a fast-paced environment
Artis Procurement is a premier specialist resourcing consultancy focused solely on the supply of senior Procurement, Purchasing, Supply Chain and Merchandising professionals.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'