The Supply Chain Administrator will be responsible for:
- Ensuring effective communication and organisation with external suppliers.
- For own factories, work closely to maintain shipment dates and update system.
- Checking and first approval of all supplier invoices.
- Active monitoring of supplier SLA performance and working in accordance with standard operating procedure ("SOP").
The ideal Supply Chain Administrator will demonstrate the following core competencies:
- Experience of working within a fast-paced Supply Chain function.
- Confident in working across the Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel.
- Pragmatic, gets things done in priority order.
- Excellent communication skills. Sharing information to community of 15+ countries and dealing with operational needs.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'