Supply Chain Administrator
At Cargill, we strive to be the best choice in animal nutrition solutions. In the UK, the team utilizes our nutritional expertise and knowledge to provide superior innovative nutritional products and services to the agricultural feed industry. Our animal health facility in Lichfield specialises in the manufacture and distribution of pharmaceutical and nutritional animal health products.
This position is responsible for ensuring all process administration work for the operations, quality and supply chain teams are carried out in the most efficient way possible, to ensure the smooth running of the site to achieve internal and customer key performance indicators. This is an administrative position and will involve processing tasks in Microsoft Word/ Excel and performing transactions in SAP.
The position can either be full time Monday-Friday or part time permanent dependent on individual circumstances.
- Creation and monitoring of sales orders in SAP
- Creation of production orders and stock adjustments in SAP
- Determine customer requirements and communicate these to the relevant parties
- Determine packaging requirements from customer supplied forecast
- Ensure the all documentation of the goods in / despatch process are completed and maintained
- Generation of certificates of manufacture and analysis for production
- Maintenance of the manufacturing log by scanning, saving, filing and archiving all documents relating to the manufacturing process
- Maintenance of the customer complaint log
- Assisting in the management of document control system
- Ensuring all administrative tasks are completed in a timely manner
- To be an active participant in the weekly meetings and contribute to the site Health and Safety culture
- Assist other departments when required.
- Secondary level qualification (GCSE or equivalent C grade or above) in Maths and English
- Good level of IT literacy with experience using Microsoft Office at an intermediate level
- SAP experience is required for the position
- Previous experience in an administration position within a manufacturing environment
- Clear communication skills with fluent verbal and written English and able to communicate to a variety of different stakeholders in the organization
- A strong customer focus and clear telephone manner
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Knowledge of GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) would be useful
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest private companies in the world.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'