Supply Chain Administrator
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 plus benefits
Our Client, a distributor of specialist hardware now has an excellent opportunity for a pro-active Supply Chain / Import Administrator to join their team based in Cheshire.
You will be responsible for the coordination and management of imports and associated administrative duties including stock reconciliation. You will communicate effectively with the suppliers and freight forwarders on a regular
- Manage, record and analyse freight forwarder invoices
- Liaise with supplier and freight forwarders to meet on-time delivery
- Monitor performance of key freight forwarders and serve as a resource to resolve issues / problems
- Capture and maintain uplifts associated to cargoes
- First stage receipt stock on to the system, including all uplifts
- Liaise with couriers, providing information to enable the import of consignments
- Liaise with goods-in over short-shipped/over-shipped stock discrepancies
- Report stock discrepancies to the supplier and Finance Department
- Maintain records of outstanding and confirmed purchase orders
- Manage, record and analyse supplier invoices
- Answering inbound telephone/email queries for the Supply Chain Department
- Creation and processing of Supply Chain Department reports
- Communicate effectively with our Operations, Sales & Finance Departments to ensure an effective end-to-end process
- Management of Duty Tariff Codes with couriers and freight forwarders
The successful applicant will need to have previous experience working within Supply Chain role, including
coordinating / supporting inbound and outbound supply chain. You will have strong commercial acumen with excellent Microsoft Excel skills as well as solid communication and articulation skills and have the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
For more information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting REF: NJR8227
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'