Supply Chain Administrator
£9.74 per hour
3-month temp contract
Are you looking for a position where you are constantly communicating with customers, dealing with a variety of admin tasks and taking responsibility for orders? Our client is looking for someone to support the Supply Chain Manager with daily admin duties.
You don't need supply chain experience but a willing to get into that space would be preferred. Potentially you have just graduated University and are looking to gain experience in this field?
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- You will capture and manage all orders for allocated customers ensuring they are managed professionally and to company deadlines
- Monitor stock holding, highlighting shortfall versus orders
- Review forward production requirements in relation to events & within customer deliver by dates
- Maintain customer service levels for allocated customers, recommending actions to deliver performance to target
- Communicate any issues within the order fulfilment process to both the allocated customers & within own team
- Manage stock returns
- Excellent communication skills
- Working well under pressure and multitasking
- Excellent administrative skills with working knowledge of Word, Outlook and Excel
If you have any questions about this position, please call Jo on
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"