Supply Chain Administrator
My Client a leading food manufacturing business are looking to add a Supply Chain Administrator to their team due to business growth.
Basic salary up to £21k plus benefits
There are career development opportunities for ambitious candidates
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for all daily intake and replenishment planning at local DC as well as supporting group units at Sefton and Manchester manufacturing
• Supplier compliance
• Manage claims for shortage, damage or variance
• Seasonal and event planning with Group Stock Controller
• Manage stock levels of finished goods and raw materials ensuring good availability
• Understand process from receipt, packing, manufacturing and sale
• Other reasonable tasks as agreed with the Group Stock Controller
Apply today to be considered for this fantastic opportunity.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"