Supply Chain Administrator
Supply Chain Administrator, Ringwood, £18,000 - £20,000 Basic + Bonus, Free Parking, Pension, Healthcare
- Local, successful company
- Company bonus
- Excellent progression
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for a forward-thinking company with great progression opportunities to be a Supply Chain Administrator; your primary role is to ensure that all administrative duties are managed and completed in a timely manner to assist with the smooth flow of the Supply Chain department.
- Be managing shipping paperwork and ensuring container deliveries run smoothly
- Processing sales orders and arranging deliveries
- Investigating and resolving any discrepancies
- Some supply chain or logistics experience
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office and Excel
- Ability to prioritise own workload within a busy and fast paced environment
The right person for this role will possess the experience, drive and determination to succeed in a friendly but pressurised and fast paced environment.
Full Job Specification:
Dovetail Recruitment are pleased to be working with a very successful company in recruiting for a Supply Chain Administrator. The right person for this role will possess the experience, drive and determination to succeed in a friendly but pressurised and fast paced environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Building a good understanding of products and factories
- Raising purchase orders, arranging sign offs and sending to factories
- Liaising with clients, manufacturers, suppliers and logistic companies
- Booking in stock from customer invoices
- Reporting on shipping paperwork
- Dealing with sample requests and arranging with warehouse and couriers
- Organising shipping documentation for shipping agents, producing company delivery notes and invoices
Knowledge and Experience:
- Previous supply chain, order processing or logistics experience
- Experience working with customers and suppliers
- Commercially aware
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confident Microsoft Office user
- Ability to multitask - tracking high number of projects at one time
This position would suit candidates currently working as a Supply Chain Administrator, Logistics Administrator or Coordinator, Sales Administrator, Order Processor, Purchasing, Import/Export, Procurement, Sales Coordinator or Processing Orders
If you are interested in this position please click 'Apply Now’ below
or 'Similar Roles’ to see our other job vacancies.
- Import Export
- Order Processing
- Supply Chain
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"