Supply Chain Administrator
£18000 - £22000
As a Supply Chain Administrator you will be responsible for efficient supply chain process control through buying support and inventory control. You will work closely with the buying, commercial and wider supply chain team. This an exciting opportunity and provides exposure to all areas of the business, acting as a support function and responsible for efficient and accurate order raising and arrival record on the SAP system.
* Excellent attention to detail is essential
* Values driven and ethical
* Strong analytical/numerical skills
* SAP experience beneficial
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Working knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel
* Competitive salary depending on experience
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Subsidised on site deli and canteen
* Free car parking
* Share scheme
Working hours for this role are 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday with weekend working on a rota basis.
If you are interested in this Administrator role please contact Jesse at Select Appointments on .
- attention to detail
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job